A few selected US Patents invented by our technical team:
- Enhanced Power Efficiency in Implantable Cardiac Stimulation Devices
- High Voltage Protection Circuit on Standard CMOS Process
- Leakage Current Cancellation Technique for Low Power Switched-Capacitor Circuits
- Method and Apparatus for Measuring Battery Depletion in Implantable Medical Devices
- Methods and Devices for Reducing Integrated Circuit Power Consumption in Implantable Cardiac Stimulation Devices
- Tissue Characterization Using Intracardiac Impedances with an Implantable Lead System
- Method and Implantable Medical Device for Measuring an Electrical Bio-Impedance of a Patient
- Wireless Receiving System With An Adaptively Configurable Analog To Digital Converter
- Capacitor Gain-Boost Circuit
Advanced Sensor Integrations (ASI) is a privately held company located in Santa Clara, California. in the heart of Silicon Valley.
ASI designs micro-power sensor and analog chips for applications from consumer to medical, such as MP3 players, cell phones, home appliances, security systems and wireless devices.
ASI’s team includes Analog, Sensor and Mixed-mode design experts from leading semiconductor and successful startup companies. Collectively the team has authored over 15 U.S. patents and IEEE papers.
ASI has an extensive design knowledge base in areas such as electrical sensors, MEMS sensors, audio amplifiers, digital-to-analog, analog-to-digital converters, codecs, medical devices, neuro-stimulators, RF wireless chipsets, power management, DC-to-DC power conversion, battery chargers and more.
ASI have a broad product and IP customer base. We are working with semiconductor foundries, ODMs, OEMS, SoC vendors and cutting-edge silicon innovators to provide our standard products and IPs for consumer electronics, computer and medical industries. We have formed alliance with leading foundries, packaging houses and testing houses in US, Taiwan and Mainland China to ensure the best product quality, the lowest cost and the fast delivery.